Retort Operator - Missouri City, TX
Branch ID: 5042
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
- Load carts of product into retorts for the sterilization process; Unload completed retort carts and stage product for post retort packaging in specifically designated areas
- Continuously monitor cook times and critical information for each retort cycle
- Record all required process information either manually or electronically
- Report any process deviation in real time
- Review and confirm all critical factors are met for each cycle (chart & retort log)
- Actively participate in new hire and continuous training in order to thoroughly understand and execute all retort controls and operations
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous manufacturing experience required; Food Manufacturing / experience handling raw materials preferred
- Must demonstrate strong mechanical and computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to follow verbal and written instructions and processes, legibly complete documentation paperwork, and comply with all company GMPs.
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills, with the ability to work both individually and as a contributing member of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
High School Diploma or GED. Previous manufacturing experience required; Food Manufacturing / experience handling raw materials preferred. Available to work 2nd shift (4:00 pm - 2:00 am)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Missouri City, TX
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Missouri City, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/01/2019