Forklift Material Handler - Missouri City, TX
Branch ID: 5042
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.50
- Operate forklift to move material through facility (i.e. sit down, reach truck, power jack) as required.
- Load and unload trucks using various forklifts and hand trucks. Operate dock levelers.
- Stage and organize all incoming and outgoing product.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment in an efficient manner to meet customer service standards.
- Stack skids or pallets in designated areas; cleanup and dispose of scraps, cardboard, plastic wrap, and trash.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a safe, clean, and orderly fashion and perform daily equipment checks complied with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Maintain daily checklist of forklift care and maintenance
- Input product information accurately into SAP system, label all product, and put away product in designated areas.
- Effectively follow shipping and receiving procedures.
- Assist to conduct periodic inventory count.
- Use WMS, including SAP handheld scanners to enter data and process information for accurate records.
- Identify and report faulty equipment damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
- Offload container with forklift using push pull attachment efficiently within scheduled time frame.
- Performed other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years of Forklift experience
- Must have a valid Forklift License
- Basic math skills to count product.
- Requires flexibility with schedule and working extended hours when needed.
Must have at least 2 years of Forklift experience Basic math skills to count product. Requires flexibility with schedule and working extended hours when needed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Missouri City, TX
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Forklift Material Handler
City, State or Zip Code: Missouri City, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/01/2019