Forklift Operator - Charlotte, NC
Branch ID: 5017
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
If you are looking for a Production Forklift position in Charlotte, NC with great pay and a great company, we are looking for YOU! 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift and weekend opportunities available. Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
Responsibilities for the Production Forklift position include:
- Experience Operating a Standup, Sit Down or clamp forklift for storage or removal of materials.
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Production Forklift position include:
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous expreince preferred
- Flexibility to be corss trained on equipment and functions
- At least 1 year previous forklift experience operating reach, standup, cherry picker, sit down or clamp forklift
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in your work
- Ability to stand for longer periods 8+ hours
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Employee discount programs
- Referral bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704-588-1745
- Email: email@example.com
Ability to do basic math skills Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous experience preferred Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions At least 1 year previous forklift experience operating reach, stand up, cherry picker, sit down or clamp forklift Strong attention to detail Accuracy in your work Ability to stand for longer periods 8+ hours Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019