Machine Operator - Mooresville, IN
Branch ID: 547
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.50 - $14.00
Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Mooresville, IN with their search for a Machine Operator to work in a Manufacturing Position. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible to work in various department such as:
- Robotic Welding
- Electric Coating Line
- Quality Control
If you are interested in the position as a Machine Operator please Apply Now!
Primary job duties for the Machine Operator position include but are not limited to:
- Handling of the production part
- Visual inspection of the production part
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reworking or correcting a defect on a part
- Operate stationary or robotic welding machine
- Perform quality inspections
- Keep line clean
- Complete required documents
- Labeling finish product
Multiple Shifts available:
- 1st shift: 5a.m. – 1p.m.
- 1st shift: 7a.m. – 3:30pm
- 2nd shift: 5p.m. – 1a.m.
Pay Rate: $13.50 - $14.00 per hour
- Able to work 8-12 hours a day
- Able to work on weekends when scheduled
- Sundays are consider as Double Time as long as you have over 40 hours for the week
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: CECBR0547@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $50 referral bonus!
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, stand, bend, reach, stoop and kneel frequently for long periods of time. Must be flexible to work in extreme heat/cold including climates consistent without side weather. Steel toe shoes or composite toe shoes required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019