Accounts Receivable Associate - Charlotte, NC
Branch ID: 2243
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for an accounts receivable associate for a great company in North Charlotte! Monday- Friday 9:30am-6pm! If you have at least 2 years of accounts receivable and customer service experience, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $13.00/hour
- Must have accounts receivable experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be able to work required OT hours and some weekends during peak months
- Processing and monitoring incoming payments
- Reconciling accounts
- Post customer payments
- Reviewing and totaling unpaid invoices
- Customer service
- Customer service experience
- At least 2 years of accounts receivable experience
- Excellent attention to detail
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.503.0029
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteNCJobs/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Customer service experience Accounts Receivable experience Able to work required OT and possible weekends during Peak months
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Accounts Receivable Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019