Inventory Control Specialist - Charlotte, NC
Branch ID: 2243
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.50
Staffmark is hiring for Inventory Control Specialists with a great company located in North Charlotte! We have 1st and 2nd shifts available! If you have at least 1 year of Inventory Control experience and forklift experience, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $14.00/hour
- Must have experience with Inventory Control in a distribution environment
- Must have experience operating Forklifts
- Must have basic Excel skills
- Ability to operate Cherry pickers, Reach and Sit-down forklifts safely.
- Maintain accurate Inventory counts
- Perform cycle counts
- Ability to operate a hand held/RF scanner.
- Basic Excel skills.
- At least 1 year of Inventory control and cycle counting experience
- At least 1 year of Cherry picker, Reach and Sit-down forklift REQUIRED
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.503.0029
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteNCJobs/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Inventory control experience Reach, Cherry picker, and Sit down forklifts Basic Excel knowledge RF scanning experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019