Production Associate - Long Beach, CA
Branch ID: 3227
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark is hiring a Production Associate in Long Beach, CA! In this position, you are responsible for the set up and operation of equipment which blends / mixes / packages / transports liquid or dry chemicals that comprise our customer products. .
Additional job duties:
* Sets up, starts and runs all machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures and ISO standards.
* Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and inserts pre-blended materials into machinery.
* Monitors production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation. Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
* Operates machinery to mix, extrude/discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures.
* Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
* May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
* Refers issues/problems to Production Lead or Production/Shift Supervisor for disposition.
* Performs all required machine cleaning.
* Completes and maintains all required system inputs/transactions. Responsible for data integrity.
* Documents work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc.
* Participates in training, retraining and continual improvement processes and methods.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
Initial training will be done on day shift 6am-2pm. Will then move to second shift. 1 year of Forklift experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Long Beach, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Long Beach, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019