Laboratory Technician - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5138
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $16.00
If you are looking for a Laboratory Technician position in Nashville, TN with great pay with a great company like Sonoco, we are looking for YOU! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
- Follows all applicable safety procedures including (but not limited to) wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, energy isolation, safe operation of power tools and test equipment, and participating in day to day housekeeping activities.
- Making wood tools to form sample Sonopost. This includes using standard wood shop equipment (table saw, band saw, chop saw, sanders, drills etc.) to cut and assemble the components.
- Making corrugated and paper samples using computer driven cutting equipment and/or standard hand held cutting tools (i.e. knife).
- Make foam samples using wire cutters, mills, and/or CNC routing equipment.
- Re-pack products for storage and/or return to the customer.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Cut sample parts and pack in shipping boxes as requested.
- Interact effectively with Sales, Engineering, and Customer personnel.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 615-459-8181
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: smyrnatnjobs
Ability to effectively and safely use standard wood shop equipment (i.e. table saw, band saw, chop saw, sanders, drills etc.) Capable of following directions and working independently. Must be able to take directions from a variety of different people. Must be capable of learning to operate software for cutting machines and tables. Must be capable of operating a forklift and/or similar material handling equipment Ability to lift and move large heavy items using material handling equipment (pallet jacks, dollies, forklifts etc.)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019