Assembly Operator - Olive Branch, MS
Branch ID: 5105
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Performs product assembly operations on complex components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Follows methods and sequence of operations in performing unpacking, component preparation, component installation and assembly of units.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Provides hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Open and unpack chassis and components to be used on the server assembly
- Install/replace brackets, labels, etc.
- Install small components
- Will need to use power screwdrivers
- Capable of working on a standing position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with recycle
To get started on your way to this wonderful opportunity, please complete the following three steps in order listed below:
- Click here to get started: https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/58256/3847
- Apply online at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 662-890-8691
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand for a prolonged period. Ability to work on ladders. Manual dexterity. Works under close supervision. Must be able to effectively work within a team environment. Communicate and can follow verbal/written directions.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Olive Branch, MS
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Olive Branch, MS
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019