Quality Control Inspector - Olive Branch, MS
Branch ID: 5105
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Conducting various product and quality process inspections based on assignment
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs, and correctly inputting data into the quality database.
- Attending a daily team meeting for the area assigned
- Communicate any issues to the assigned lead and or supervisor
- Conduct daily audits of the area they are assigned; verifying tools for proper torque and calibrations; verifying proper ESD procedures are being used by manufacturing
To get started on your way to this wonderful opportunity, please complete the following three steps in order listed below:
- Click here to get started: https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/58259/6969
- Apply online at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 662-890-8691
Requires at least 6 months of related experience High School diploma Strong attention to detail Ability to stand for a prolonged period Ability to work on ladders Manual dexterity Must be able to effectively work within a team environment Communicate and can follow verbal and written directions
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Olive Branch, MS
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Quality Control Inspector
City, State or Zip Code: Olive Branch, MS
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019