Building Maintenance Associate - Frankfort, KY
Branch ID: 141
If you are looking for a Building Maintenance position in Frankfort, KY with great pay and with a great company, Staffmark has a career opportunity for you! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work. This is a Direct Hire position!
Pay: Based on experience.
• Mainly 1st shift hours (Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• On call as needed.
• Weekends as needed.
What's in for you?
• Great place to work.
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
How to apply:
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us at 844-540-1963
• Email: CECBR0141@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/@StaffmarkCentralKY
Responsibilities of the Building Maintenance position include:
• General maintenance.
• Facilities maintenance, including water, HVAC and electrical maintenance.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
* High School Diploma. * At least two (2) years of previous facility maintenance experience. * Mechanical ability and basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical and carpentry. * Ability to lift/move product up to 100 pounds. * Ability to climb ladders and work at higher elevations. * Steady work history and excellent work ethics.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Building Maintenance Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Frankfort, KY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019