Paralegal - Frankfort, KY
Branch ID: 141
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for Entry-Level Paralegal in Frankfort, KY. If you are looking to put your skills to work, and gain more skills, we would like to talk to you! This is a temporary contract assignment that will last through June 2019.
• 1st shift (Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) About 37.5 hours a week.
• Competitive pay, with incentives.
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs.
• Weekly pay checks.
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
How to apply:
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us at 844-540-1963
• Email: CECBR0141@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/@StaffmarkCentralKY
Responsibilities of the Entry-Level Paralegal position include:
• Responsible for assisting with the completion of the final estate process for deceased wards.
• Researching and analysis of assets.
• Preparing reports.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
* High School Diploma. * Previous Paralegal experience. * Excellent computer skills. * Steady work history and excellent work ethics. * Other pre-requisites may apply.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Frankfort, KY
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019