Warehouse Supervisor - Grove City, OH
Branch ID: 625
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $22.00
All employees are responsible for conducting themselves in a manner which will enhance customer satisfaction and support teamwork in a high employee involvement work culture. In addition, all employees must follow plant rules as published in the Corporate Policy Manual
2nd shift 3:30pm-12am with overtime
- Cooperates fully with team members in the performance of basic job responsibilities in a team environment and contributes willingly to the team as outlined in the roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Communicates with customers, suppliers, customer service, and production.
- Reads and understands internal job instructions and shipping requirements.
- Trains and develops personnel.
- Participates in the development and implementation of procedures and team meetings.
- Cleans, sweeps, and organizes assigned work area.
- Performs special projects and works across team boundaries as required.
Forecasts work load and properly coordinates shift crews and equipment with department leads and or other crewing coordinators to ensure that work is produced accurately, on schedule, and in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Schedules department production with kitting, customer service, coordinating with vendors, prioritizing all work on floor, ensuring that work is completed by due date and to customer expectations.
- Possesses substantial knowledge of warehouse inventory transactions and Warehouse Management Systems in general.
- Ensures QC checks are being performed by employees under his/her direction.
- Possesses a substantial knowledge of all account aspects, understanding of workflow for all accounts and floor activities.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- Provides basic supervisory responsibilities to subordinates, promoting safety, and ensuring that departmental procedures are followed.
- Develops, implements, and revises departmental procedures when necessary.
- Maintains positive and professional work ethics.
- Performs periodic spot checks of work for quality and accuracy, providing recommendations for improvement, equipment needs, and reporting to management.
- Works directly with management to cascade policy and procedures to subordinates.
Requires very good knowledge of general operational and manufacturing procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow and administer company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and the impact the work has on a department or the company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Grove City, OH
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Grove City, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/05/2019