Salvage Coordinator - Greenville, SC
Branch ID: 1102
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $11.50
Staffmark is hiring for a Salvage Coordinator in Greenville, SC. If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.322.6004
• Email: Greenville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenvilleSCJobs/
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of basic principles on inventory management
- Able to operate forklift, pallet jack and other standard warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds in a labor intensive environment
- Ability to use good judgment and to be a leader in decision making process
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have basic computer skills
- In charge of maintaining Produce Rescue Food inspection checklist
- Sorting through salvaged food received within the warehouse according to Feeding America Standards
- In charge of maintaining warehouse area to include making sure all regulations to include but not limited to OSHA, Feeding America, DHEC, USDA.
- In charge of inventory to include storage, transfers, weights, counts, and labeling of on all products
- In charge of maintaining all logs to include rodent, trash, quality control, inventory, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of area.
* High school diploma or equivalent * 2+ years of experience in warehouse environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greenville, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/05/2019