Case Picker - Fairburn, GA
Branch ID: 5489
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.45
Large Distribution Center in Fairburn needs Case Pickers! You MUST have case picking experience using a reach truck with the slip sheet attachment.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods
- A strong belief in “promoting from within”
The case picker is primarily responsible for safely operating stand up reach trucks and electric pallet jacks for the purpose of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment. The case picker is also responsible to become cross-functional for other distribution duties that include receiving, picking, packing, shipping and return processing of products to meet high company standards of safety, security and productivity.
This Position Will Be Responsible For:
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders, and packaging components
- Pallet retrieval and put away
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need
You might be a great fit if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year case picking experience (with reach truck)
- At least 1 year experience using slip sheet and clamp attachments
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines
- Lots of energy for very physical and fast paced position
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong team player and able to work independently
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- $16.45/hour-3rd shift
- WEEKLY PAY/ DIRECT DEPOSIT
- OT available
- Unlimited growth potential
APPLY TODAY FOR INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK!
1 year slip sheet and reach truck experience. Steel toed shoes.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fairburn, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/05/2019