Email Support Agent - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5427
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.50
Staffmark is seeking an Email Support Agent to draft correspondences, complete merchant requests, and resolve application issues at a financial institution in Central Austin. Bilingual/Spanish a plus!
This role is responsible for answering contacts per contractually agreements and process guidelines. Although this role is primarily email support there may be customer service needs that arise. This will be a temporary role lasting approximately 3 months.
- Resolve concerns via email and written communication related to customer accounts
- Analyze and report on data involved in email inquires
- Issue adjustments for refunds and/or charges as needed
- Organize, update and maintain customer files, notes and correspondence.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Some college classes preferred
- 1+ year experience working in a high volume call center
- Excellent communication skills, both with written (proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure) and verbal skills.
- Ability to navigate the Internet and web based programs
- Ability to multi-task with an understanding of how to prioritize daily work load
- Ability to meet performance and attendance metrics set by company
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
If you meet the above the qualifications please send resume in response to posting.
High School Diploma or equivalent; Some college classes preferred 1+ year experience working in a high volume call center Excellent communication skills, both with written (proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure) and verbal skills. Ability to navigate the Internet and web based programs Ability to multi-task with an understanding of how to prioritize daily work load Ability to meet performance and attendance metrics set by company Positive and helpful attitude Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Email Support Agent
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019