Composite Compression Machine Operator - Van Wert, OH
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $18.00
Staffmark has immediate positions available as a Composite Compression Machine Operator! You must be able to work both shifts (2nd or 3rd shift), training on 1st for 90 days! Come work for the BEST Manufacturer of Lightweight Components powered by science.
Earn a pay raise while on our payroll!
- The pay is $12.00 per hour for the first 30 days
- $13.00/hour - 30-60 days
- Pay increases to $14.00 per hour AFTER 60 DAYS
- Great coworkers and supervisors
- You have the opportunity to be hired within 90 days, which means vacation and holidays!
What will you be doing?
- Making material used in Building class "A" body panels sent to automotive manufactures all over the country.
- Reading recipes, entering into computer. Learning new technology!
- Standing / Walking 8 hrs per day - Exercise while getting paid!
- Folding SMC into festoon containers - Practice those packing skills!
What Do You Get Besides A Great Job Opportunity?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Discounts at Verizon Wireless and many others with our People Perk$ Program
Apply with Staffmark today at www.mystaffmark.com. To expedite the process call 1-844-255-9356.
Resumes submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org or questions please call 419-238-2040.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Are you looking for a position with growth opportunity? Are you a quick learner? Do you have 3 years of previous industrial experience to capitalize on? Are you ready for a new career where your talents will be appreciated? We have the position for you!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Van Wert, OH
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Composite Compression Machine Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Van Wert, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019