CNC Lathe Machinist - Irvine, CA
Branch ID: 5148
Pay Rate/Salary: $23.00 - $25.00
- Will perform complex set ups and operation of CNC 2, 3 and 4 axis horizontal and vertical lathes and VTL's in a precision, aerospace quality manufacturing environment.
- Set up lathes and for R & D and production.
- Set up, load and set tools.
- Prove out new programs, modify and edit existing programs.
Required Work Experience:
- Recent experience with CNC lathe set up and operation.
- Recent experience in a precision, production aerospace quality-manufacturing environment.
- Some programming experience a plus.
- Must have recent 2, 3 and 4 Axis CNC lathe/VTL experience.
- Recent experience in working with aerospace quality metal products.
- Recent experience in the use of computers, blue print reading, and the use of precision and measuring tools and gages.
- Recent OKUMA OSP control experience a plus.
- High school diploma.
- Some college, apprenticeship or trade school training in related disciplines preferred.
Note: After a short training period on day shift, this is expected to be a second shift position. (2:30 PM – 11:00 PM)
Recent experience with CNC lathe set up and operation. Recent experience in a precision, production aerospace quality-manufacturing environment. Some programming experience a plus. Must have recent 2, 3 and 4 Axis CNC lathe/VTL experience. Recent experience in working with aerospace quality metal products. Recent experience in the use of computers, blue print reading, and the use of precision and measuring tools and gauges. Recent OKUMA OSP control experience a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
CNC Lathe Machinist
City, State or Zip Code: Irvine, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019