On Site Performance Manager - Sumner, WA
Branch ID: 5549
The primary function is to manage an Output Solutions, productivity based staffing model. Responsible for overall account management, the employees and the productivity of the assigned work area. Continuously monitors and manages productivity to achieve targeted GP% goals and other financial and operational objectives. Additionally, will monitor Staffmark Human Resources functions as they relate to the hiring practices under our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
This position reports to the Director of On-Site Operations or Regional Director.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
1. Continuously monitors and manages productivity to achieve targeted GP% goals and other financial and operational objectives.
2. Level 2 and 3 - Supervise employees including monitoring extension or completion of assignments, addressing problems or concerns of employees, coaching, counseling, and taking corrective action with employees. Terminate employees when appropriate. Additionally, has the responsibility for supervising other internal Staffmark employees.
3. Attend account implementation meetings.
4. Manage productivity and coordinate work flow on a day to day basis.
5. Daily review of productivity performance, and ensures account profitability goals are met.
6. Ensure work cells are adequately staffed to required capacity, and makes decisions on required headcount based upon work flow requirements.
7. Communicates with supporting recruiting teams to inform of needs.
8. Listen and troubleshoot customer management workforce concerns.
9. Conduct employee orientations – to include policies, procedures, safety, assessment, and job shadowing.
10. Perform hiring decisions based upon job description requirements.
11. Perform training based on training matrix and standard operating procedures
12. Schedule production forecast meetings with customer management.
13. Monitors down time, performs troubleshooting as needed in order to create maximum efficiency
14. Manages and motivates workforce and provides necessary on-going training to achieve output targets. Be primary communication contact with employees Assure adequate and visible on-floor presence to effectively manage productivity of the employees.
15. Monitor employee production efficiency and quality. Conduct coaching, counseling and make prompt management decisions on employee issues.
16. Conduct final end-of-shift inspection of floor areas.
17. Conduct employee performance evaluations and reviews.
18. Performs and maintains production and quality reporting daily, posting productivity records at the end of each shift.
19. Complete and submit all reports, forms, and requests, in a timely manner.
20. Monitor arrival time and attendance of employees and perform daily tracking of absenteeism.
21. Performs scheduling of the workforce by using standard times to determine current and projected headcount capacity requirements
22. Perform on-site risk management and ensure safety guidelines are followed according to Staffmark and customer rules.
23. Monitor employee work areas for safety and cleanliness.
24. Assure high quality payroll administration with minimal errors.
25. Maintain accurate and up to date Output Solutions operating procedures manual.
26. Comply and conform to Output Solutions operating procedures manual.
27. Promptly and adequately communicate issues to Output Solutions management.
28. Revise and follow latest management plan of job-site.
29. Customer specific responsibilities as communicated by customer.
30. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years work experience in managing a staff in a production supervisor capacity, or an equivalent of 7 years combination of education and experience. 1 year experience driving floor production in a similar environment
2. Knowledge of production standards, general manufacturing practices, quality standards, labor components, and workplace safety and OSHA guidelines.
3. Knowledge of basic Human Resources requirements as related to direct supervision of a workforce.
4. Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office products.
5. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
1. The ability to work full-time (40 hours / week) with periodic evening and weekend work.
2. The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine.
3. The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors.
4. The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, drive and spend time outdoors.
5. Ability to travel as needed by air or car.
Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years work experience in managing a staff in a production supervisor capacity, or an equivalent of 7 years combination of education and experience. 1 year experience driving floor production in a similar environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
On Site Performance Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Sumner, WA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019