Maintenance Team Lead - Van Wert, OH
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $27.00
Staffmark is hiring a Direct Hire Maintenance Team Leader located in Van Wert, OH. This will be a first shift position at an industry leader.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Weld (ARC, MIG) and use cutting torch
- Maintain and repair maintenance shop equipment
- Repair and replace gears, drives, bearings, belts, chains, shafts, etc.
- Repair/trouble shoot - brake press, shears, punch press, stamping press, spot welders, grinders, turrets, lasers, powder coating equipment.
- Electrical skills include 3 phase 240/480V and single 110/220V
- Electrical work including PLC troubleshooting, motor controls, and circuit testing.
- Observe equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify caused of trouble
- Perform general repairs to plant structure
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- The employee will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear.
- The employee must have the capability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and your whole body – bending, crouching, climbing - using steps and ladders, pushing pulling, stooping and reaching.
If you are interested in this position, please complete our online application at http://www.mystaffmark.comand please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 419-238-2040.
Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and five years related maintenance experience or training in the maintenance operations of a manufacturing facility. Knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, electricity, welding, or related fields. Computer Skills - have knowledge of word process software and spreadsheet software, internet software and contact management.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Van Wert, OH
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Maintenance Team Lead
City, State or Zip Code: Van Wert, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019