Forklift Operator - Vandalia, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.50
Staffmark is hiring a Forklift Operator in Vandalia, OH for a car care company. If you are looking for a new forklift position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Email resume: email@example.com
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator include:
• Retrieving and moving materials to prepare for shipment
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Arrange appropriate transportation of products
• Operating material handling equipment
• Keeping inventory records and performing other administrative duties
Qualifications for the forklift position include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
• Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Maintain a clean production area
1st and 2nd Shifts available.
Stand up or Sit down forklift experience, RF Scanner experience a plus and able to work mandatory overtime
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Vandalia, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019