Transportation Operations Clerk - Fontana, CA
Branch ID: 3227
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $17.00
- The ideal candidate will be tracking all of the inbound and outbound LTL's, FTL's loads.
- Escalate any problems as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors in case there are any delays in their loads.
- Keep an accurate record of all of the loads.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desired.
- Minimum of two years' transportation industry experience required.
- Knowledge of transportation technology a must.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Must be able to work a third shift from 10:00pm - 6:30am Tuesday - Saturday. You will train on First Shift for a few weeks then move to third shift. There might be some schedule changes so you have to be flexible as well.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Transportation Operations Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Fontana, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019