Warehouse Assistant - Richmond, CA
Branch ID: 3204
Staffmark is hiring a Warehouse Assistant in Richmond, CA!
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Coordinating outbound domestic express shipments
• Coordinating outbound international shipments
• Investigating shipping errors and carrier delays inclusive of processing Prob ID's
• Coordinating of quarterly cycle counts, investigating of any inventory issues inclusive of inventory adjustments as needed
• Responsible for receiving all package stock transfers and other inbounds into inventory
• Filing of all Shipping and filling documentation inclusive of logging and tracking of off-site files
• Responsible for the issuing of Issue Fill Sheets and confirming fills
• General administrative support to support warehouse operations
High School Diploma/Equivalent. 2+ years Warehouse Dispatching or Warehouse Administration experience. 2+ years demonstrated organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated strong communication skills, ability to communicate at various levels within the organization. Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse team of coworkers, contractors, as well as internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to analyze data to draw valid conclusions, identify root causes and solve problems. Good working experience of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to successfully complete a post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination, as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree. Working knowledge of SAP.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Richmond, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019