Forklift Operator - Allentown, PA
Branch ID: 5232
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.35
We have an immediate opening for a Third Shift, Sit-Down Forklift Operator in Breinigsville – this position is ideal for someone who is seeking a challenging opportunity in a fast-paced environment!
Primary duties will include: operation of sit-down forklifts, clamp truck, RF Scanners, and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Use of LMS (Labor Management System) for production tracking.
- Use of handheld RF scanner throughout workday.
- Order selection with use of lifts.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
- Product put-away with use of lifts.
Employees in this position should:
- Have at least 6 months of recent sit-down forklift experience
- Have basic math and computer skills.
- Have reliable transportation (there is no public transportation available for some schedules)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn operation of LMS system.
- Show flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions.
- Show attention to detail.
- Maintain accuracy with job function.
Pay Rate: $15.35/hour
Third Shift Schedules are:
Sunday through Wednesday 7:00PM to 5:00AM
Tuesday through Friday 7:00PM to 5:00AM
Sunday through Thursday 11:00PM to 7:00AM
How To Apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!
- You can email your resume to me, at email@example.com
- You can text #hiremeFLOB3 to Starla at 610-530-4740
- You can call me at 479-283-4172
- You can also connect with me @ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
- You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com
We have multiple openings so tell a friend! Have your friend apply and call too!
Have at least 6 months of recent sit-down forklift experience Have basic math and computer skills. Have reliable transportation (there is no public transportation available for some schedules) Demonstrate the ability to learn operation of LMS system. Show flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions. Show attention to detail. Maintain accuracy with job function.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Allentown, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019