Maintenance Technician - Honea Path, SC
Branch ID: 1110
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.28 - $25.14
Job Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Plan, layout, and perform installation, maintenance and repair of all plant equipment following approved maintenance and installation standards
- While performing machinery installations, responsible for completing all phases of the installation, especially plumbing of air, oil, water, and conduit of flexible cable to the nearest suitable power duct for the machine and making all necessary weldments.
- Use general maintenance equipment such as wrenches, hammers, power saws, drill presses, and electrical welders
- Use measuring devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, micrometer levels, and plumb bobs, or any other devices necessary in the erection, fabrication, or troubleshooting of equipment
- Repair and maintain electric motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, electrical and mechanical control systems, lighting systems, and power transmissions systems
- Maintain knowledge of current quality and safety system(s) and other regulatory compliance related to this position.
- Refer to Ergonomic Job Descriptions for the physical job requirements.
- This position is responsible to the Department Supervisor
-High school diploma or GED required -Acceptable Math Skills -Industrial Electronics or Industrial Maintenance degree required -Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints -Ability to stand 90% of the work day -Ability to lift up to 40 lbs as required -Ability to stand on mechanical lift heights up to 28 ft Other Considerations: -Forklift certification preferred -Mechanical background and acceptable level of mechanical aptitude preferred -Strong planning / organizing skills -Must work well with others requiring minimum supervision -Requires lifting and material handling
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Honea Path, SC
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Honea Path, SC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/07/2019