Electric Pallet Jack Operator - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5446
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $23.00
- Safely operates Raymond Electric Pallet Jacks or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as Order Selection, Hand Picking, loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products.
- Position entails 80% Hand Selection of product and 20% operation of Raymond Electric
- Pallet Jacks for transporting products.
- Works cooperatively and productively with Department Heads and other Associates in order to complete tasks.
- Arranges cartons in pallets keeping in mind size, weight, height, etc.
- Loads trucks keeping in mind cubic weight, size and characteristics (i.e., easily crushable, etc.) in mind.
- Works productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products, etc.) with little supervision.
- Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers (i.e., stores, etc.) by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Maintains condition of Distribution Center work area (i.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
Weekend shift: (5:30am - 2:00pm); Wednesday - Sunday (A) or Saturday - Wednesday (B)
- Competitive pay, plus incentives
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Professional, Fast pace work environment
- $50 dollar referral bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you Achieve your goal
Pay: $13/hr - can earn up to $23/hr depending on your attendance and performance!
Ability to operate a walkie-rider (Crown) within the last 6 months Ability to case pick while operating an Electric Pallet Jack RF scanner experience required Ability to stand, stoop, bend for long periods Excellent attendance Lift up to 50 pound (occasionally) Must be able to work overtime Team player attitude
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Supply Chain - Logistics
Not Specified Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Electric Pallet Jack Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 2/07/2019