Carpenter Associate - Wrightstown, NJ
Branch ID: 5241
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.00
Staffmark, in partnership with our customer in Wrightstown, NJ, is currently seeking an experienced carpenter associate for a direct hire position.
Shift: Monday- Friday 6:00am to 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Key job functions:
- Working and assembling cabinets and countertops
- Working with assemblers to create and finish direct orders for customers and vendors
- Work with management to follow orders
- Read blue prints and instructions for assembly on inventory
- Working with tools such as chop saws, drills, basic tools
Benefits packages are available!
Interested? Apply now at www.mystaffmark.com
- Must have own reliable transportation - Previous carpentry experience - Ability to use basic tools including chops saws and drills. - Attention to detail and directions
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Wrightstown, NJ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/07/2019