Dock / Setup Crew - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5790
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.50
Staffmark is hiring for a Dock/Setup Crew in San Leandro, CA for UPS. If you have experience with this line of work and are looking for a company to put those skills to the test, Staffmark would like to have you! STARTING PAY IS 13.50$ We have immediate openings!
We have Day Shifts available
Responsibilities of the Dock/Setup Crew position include:
• Set up warehouse by loading mail on line.
• Break and stack boxes.
• Receive, unload and place incoming mail items appropriately into sorters hands.
• Coordinate mail distribution/sorting process with various departments.
• Maximize output of mail.
• Communicate and cooperate with Dock Lead!
• Keep work area organized by staking and wrapping pallets and sweeping warehouse floor.
Qualifications for the Dock Crew position include:
• Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Experience with pallet jack is a plus!
• Deadline oriented.
• Ability to follow instruction.
• Punctuality and a readiness to work full shift.
How to proceed:
• Call or text me, Mark Otero 510-667-0225
• Email: email@example.com
Ability to lift or move heavy products Sense of Urgency Able to handle pallet jack and other warehouse equipment Can follow directions
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Leandro, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Dock / Setup Crew
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 2/07/2019