Assembler - Holliston, MA
Branch ID: 5880
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark has teamed up with a manufacturing company in Holliston, MA. Currently looking for 1st shift Assemblers
Shift hours: 7:00a.m. - 3:00p.m. 14:00$
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Hand assembles parts or places part in assembly machinery.
• Able to meet daily and weekly production rates at or above 90% target.
• Visually recognizes defective or malformed parts.
• Moves full cartons away from assembly area and replaces with empty cartons.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures • Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the SEF Quality System. • Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Supervisor.
For immediate consideration please email: OuterBoston@staffmark.com
Experience Required -Completes quality documentation. - Sorts product as needed. - Troubleshoots and fixes minor machine faults. - Ability to read and write in order to follow quality assembly instructions and related postings .Ã¢â¬Â¢ Apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Holliston, MA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/08/2019