Filler Operator - Mount Jackson, VA
Branch ID: 5845
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.55 - $15.05
The HSL Filler Operator's primary responsibility to is monitor and test product as it is being filled to ensure product meets all specifications as required. The Filler Operator will also monitor the product as it moves through the Filler machine, ensuring continuous and efficient production that meets customer specifications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the machines that steam, inject sauce into pouches, and caps the individual product containers.
- Monitors the pump machines that fills the machine tanks with sauce, and communicate with the Mixer Operator regarding the sauce product flow.
- Monitors & activates conveyors that moves pouches through the filler and down the conveyor, including communicating to Mixer, maintenance and supervisor as needed regarding production issues.
- Constantly monitor pouch and cap levels in the filler machine as necessary for continuous, efficient and smooth filler machine operation according to specifications.
- Control the Lot number usage and recording information
- Perform tests to ensure target weights, temperatures and Brix standards are achieved according to specifications as required by Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Accurately record and document all testing as required by SOP's.
- Constantly monitor for foreign material risks as the cups are moved down the conveyor.
- Constantly monitor for leaking or damaged product containers as they move out of the filler and down the conveyor.
- May remove, discard, and record tallies of damaged or inadequate cup materials.
- Ensures continuous, efficient and smooth filler machine operation.
- Have a general understanding of the various pumps, meters, valves, and any other equipment used in the filling process.
- Log run and down times, as well as reasons, for audit purposes.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area around the filler area.
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
Other duties, as needed.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 540-333-9817
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic reading, writing & literacy; Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50lbs; Must be able to communicate with all levels of management and maintenance; Must be able to understand and operate the filler equipment machinery in a safe and productive manner
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Mount Jackson, VA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Jackson, VA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/08/2019