Port Truck Driver CDL Class A - Long Beach, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $28.00
Port Truck Driver CDL Class A
$28.00 Per Hour
Staffmark Drivers is looking for an experienced Class A Port driver who is looking for a new company to call home! Our transportation team is passionate about finding you work that matches your driving skills, your work schedule, your income needs, and Staffmark Drivers work for some of the best trucking carriers in the transportation business
To get started, please click on the link below to complete our on-line application.
Note: when you go to apply please select “Los Angeles” as the branch to apply to at the start of your application
Staffmark Drivers Benefits Package:
- Full Benefits including but not limited to
- Medical (PPO,HDHP,MEC)
- Tenure Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Driver Referral Program
- National Retailer Discounts, and More…
Driver Port Description:
- Class A Port Drivers will be operating 20' to 45' containers out of the Ports of Long Beach / Los Angeles, & delivering them between company terminals and customers locations.
- Drivers will enjoy driving current NEW model day cab trucks with no lease programs.
- Transporting containers to off-site yards and customer locations
- Must have over 9 mos. Port experience with the past 2 years
- Driver must secure cargo load and perform Pre/Post inspections on equipment both tractor/ trailer before and after leaving terminals, and ensure all proper paperwork matches cargo.
- Shift Monday- Friday, Start Time at 5pm
Call or TEXT Staffmark Drivers Today!
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega 562-464-0742
or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Qualifications: Minimum of 23+ years of age or older Valid CDL Class A License Valid TWIC Card Current Medical Certification (Medical Card) 2 years or more Class A Tractor/ Trailer driving experience required within the past 3 years. Must Have Port/Harbor Experience within the past 3 years No DUI's or Reckless Driving in the past 5 years No more than any combination of 2 moving violations and/or 2 accidents within the past three years
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Long Beach, CA
Apply for this Position
Port Truck Driver CDL Class A
City, State or Zip Code: Long Beach, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 2/11/2019