Data Entry Clerk - Birmingham, AL
Branch ID: 2207
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $17.00
Staffmark is hiring a Data Entry Clerk for one of Birmingham's largest banking institutions. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new job in the banking & investments industry, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working in one of their Homewood offices and qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of recent data entry experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 205-682-9495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlabama
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
2 Years relevant experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Data Entry Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Birmingham, AL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019