Mailroom Associate - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5790
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Mailroom Associate in San Leandro, CA for UPS. If you are looking for work with great pay and a great company, Staffmark would like to talk to you! Get on board to take advantage of this opportunity. STARTING PAY IS $13.00 We have immediate openings!
Come talk to us today so we can get you to work! We have day shifts and night shifts available!
Start Times Available:
Responsibilities of the Mailroom Associate position include:
• Coordinate mail distribution/sorting process with various departments
• Work to improve optimizing output
• Sort through high volumes of mail in a fast paced production environment
• Work with team members to keep peak output of mail
• Communicate and cooperate with other warehouse workers!
Qualifications for the Mailroom Associate position include:
• Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Able to stand for long periods of time and work the full shift
• RF scanner experience is a plus!
• Ability to follow instruction
• Punctuality and a readiness to work
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Good pay, with incentives
• Benefits programs available: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses- Recruit family and friends and make EXTRA $ ask me how!
• Support from your Staffmark Onsite team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text me, Mark Otero 510-667-0225
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/staffmarkeastsouthbayca
Jobs near me: 3004 Alvarado St, Suite G, San Leandro, CA 94577
Deadline and Detail Oriented Sense of Urgency Great Sense of Coordination Ability to follow Instruction
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Leandro, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019