Custodial Technician - Atlanta, GA
Branch ID: 5489
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.50
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a large company with unlimited career potential? If so, this job is for you! We have FULL TIME 2nd shift openings (on the bus line) for Custodial Technicians in our College Park Distribution Center!
- Keep all warehouse areas tidy
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
- Mix and use various cleaning agents, replenish supplies
- Sweep, mop, vacuum empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Perform services at assigned locations by applying acceptable custodial standards, Labor and Industry and OSHA standards.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 3 months warehouse work in a fast paced environment and electric pallet jack preferred
- At least 6 months custodial experience and able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Able to work OT and communicate effectively in English
- We're open 24/7 so your shift won't change but your days might
- Able to work independently or with a team
- The desire to learn the system and advance with the company
- Steel toes
- HS Diploma or equivalent
The BIG questions:
- 2nd (3p-11p) shift available
- ON THE BUS LINE
- Weekly pay every Friday
Email resume and/or contact information to CECON5489@staffmark.com OR use our toll free # to call or text: 833-660-9877.
3 months electric pallet jack, 6 months custodial, steel toes.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019