Quality Inspector - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 119
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to work with our client in Colerain Township, Ohio.
Additional job duties:
1. Analyzes customer drawings and specifications using Company standards.
2. Performs inspections of parts.
3. Works with customers to answer questions and to ensure requirements are being met.
4. Initiates and/or revises inspection procedures and standards for each of the part's processes.
5. Informs management of quality and policy deficiencies and breaches.
6. Maintains files for inspection procedures and standards for each of the part's processes.
7. Records gage control and calibration data.
8. Calibrates all measuring and test equipment according to established frequencies.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us 844-540-1963
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkCincinnatiWest/
1. Experience: This position requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Ability to read blueprints and proficient in the use of all measuring and test equipment. 2. Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables. 3. Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measure; calculate formulas; draw and interpret graphs. 4. Language Development: Ability to read technical journals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; summaries, and reports. 5. Licensures and Certifications: None Required. 6. Education: High School Education.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019