Territory Sales Manager - Kalamazoo, MI
Branch ID: 593
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
A Global Vision Care company is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to represent their complete line of optical lenses and laboratory services to the eye care professionals in the West Michigan market.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales objectives and growing sales volume for the companies vision care products and services within targeted accounts in an assigned territory. They are also ultimately responsible for growing their Eye Care Professional business and their customer's loyalty.
- Sales performance and customer relations
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the ECP to help them not only grow their branded products sales but their overall business
- Utilizing corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with their lab partners to ensure successful customer relations and achievement of sales objectives
- Consistently achieving established sales goals
- Communicating with Regional Sales Manager on an ongoing basis regarding personal growth, sales results, and plans of action
- Utilizing the knowledge they gain through ride-withs, call-ins and other communication with their Regional Sales Manager to continually improve and meet overall objectives
- Monitors changes in the market and customer base by conducting an analysis to determine account volume, potential and needs.
- Partners with lab partners to achieve sales performance targets.
- Develops and utilizes call schedules and key account business plans to effectively plan territory activities.
- Partner with lab personnel to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
- Trains Customer Service Personnel and partner lab reps on companies premium branded products and promotions.
- Monitors key competitor activities within the Territory, collects competitor price lists and sales materials. Communicates with Regional Sales Manager to implement competitive sales strategies.
- Manages Territory sales budget with emphasis on sales volume , Cycle Plan initiatives, travel and account seminars
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated sales results with 1 to 3 years sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Customer service experience or client relations strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance coverage, and access to a vehicle.
- Capable of regularly operating a vehicle for an extended period to travel the territory up to 90% of the time.
- Capable of driving for an extended period under a variety of conditions and spending extended periods sitting in the vehicle.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) per company policy as driving is an essential job function.
- Flexible work schedule and occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel are expected.
- Candidates must live in the territory.
Outside Sales Experience in medical, healthcare or optical arenas.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Territory Sales Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Kalamazoo, MI
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019