Order Management Operations Analyst - La Vergne, TN
Branch ID: 5765
Pay Rate/Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
Summary: The Order Management Operations Analyst will be responsible for device auctions, sales analysis, inventory flow and repair vendor coordination in Hyla's efforts to maximize both asset recovery and disposition velocity as a part of the Business Logistics and Fulfillment team.
Manage weekly SIR from creation of the Bid Sheet to Winners workbook
• Manage process to optimization of inventory put-away/picking
• Create weekly orders for repair and manage repair vendor inventory levels
• Complete other miscellaneous inventory and sales transactions as needed
• Work collaborative with Hyla repair and processing vendors
• Provide recurring and ad hoc analysis on sales results and inventory level
• Coordinate with Hub and Shipping teams
• Lead small projects to completion
• Cross-train other Order Management roles
- Three plus year's experience in a fast-paced environment working in an operations role. - Proficiency in an inventory system is a plus - Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or supply chain management. - Problem solving and investigative skills - Ability to provide detailed and thorough analysis with consistency and accuracy - A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the aptitude to work with large data sets - Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle - Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management team - Work effectively with internal and external partners - Comfortable with change and ambiguity - Very high attention to detail.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
La Vergne, TN
Supply Chain - Logistics
Direct Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Order Management Operations Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: La Vergne, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019