Bilingual Supervisor - Wapakoneta, OH
Branch ID: 525
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark in Sidney, Ohio is seeking a talented individual for the role of Bilingual Supervisor.
Job duties include:
- Training new employees on policies and procedures
- Coaching and counseling employees on behavior and performance
- Ensuring that company policies are followed and quality standards are met
- Harvesting and packaging of fruits and vegetables
- Packing produce for shipment to customers
- Performing work in a safe and efficient manner and promoting a team culture
If you are a hard worker with a great attitude, this is a great opportunity for YOU!
- Please e-mail your resume or work history to Sidney@staffmark.com
- Check out our website and fill out an application at www.mystaffmark.com. Remember to choose the Sidney, OH branch so your application comes right to us
- Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DaytonOhioJobs/
- Call or text us at (937) 498-4131
Previous experience working in a supervisory role Ability to speak English and Spanish fluently Ability to follow quality standards Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner Ability to take instruction and a willingness to learn and help others Ability to work flexible hours
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Wapakoneta, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019