Help Desk Specialist - Jonesboro, AR
Branch ID: 5056
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $18.00
The Help Desk Specialist serves primarily as an escalation point for the technicians & may also be in contact with internal and external customers for providing technical support. This position is also responsible for handling incidents and outages that are escalated by technicians. The help desk specialists will take part in the management and maintenance of the network infrastructure as well.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manages network systems including server applications, routers, switches, firewalls, storage devices, cabling, and other network equipment
• Provides deep network analysis concerning usage trends, outage and incident patterns and recurring events
• Provides frontline support for all network-level troubleshooting activities
• Provides escalated customer-level troubleshooting activities
• Designs and participates in training regimen for technicians
• Provides change management of all production network elements
• Provides remote technical support for technicians for data networks and server applications, IP routing setup and troubleshooting and various customer service issues.
• Provides customer service and support by sharing technical knowledge and expertise, answering questions and consulting with customers.
• Participates in a team environment; providing valuable input and suggestions.
• Performs operational acceptance of new network elements
• Administration and management of surveillance platform(s)
Interested candidates should send resume and salary details immediately to Jonesboro@staffmark.com.
Please register online at www.mystafmark.com!
Ability to follow HELPDESK AGENT policies and procedures; Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to function in a team environment; Strong customer service focus; Participates in a rotating weekly on-call schedule; CCNA, Security +, Network + and A+ recommended; Experience troubleshooting Voice over IP infrastructure. Education and Experience: Network+ certification, Management Information Systems or related fields, or at least 2 years of professional experience providing network technical support is preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Help Desk Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Jonesboro, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019