Warehouse Manager - Corbin, KY
Branch ID: 168
If you are looking for an exciting new career as a Warehouse Manager, Staffmark wants to talk to YOU! Staffmark is hiring for a Warehouse Manager in the Corbin, KY area.
What are the responsibilities of a Warehouse Manager?
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Providing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems
- Identifying warehouse system improvements
- Establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts
- Reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts
- Inspecting equipment as well as issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Visit our website and APPLY today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us at 606-862-6767
- Email email@example.com
Staffmark offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, weekly pay including direct deposit, and more.
Contact us today and learn more about this great opportunity!
This position includes receiving, warehousing, and distribution services. Pay is based on experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Corbin, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019