Accounts Receivable Clerk - Oak Brook, IL
Branch ID: 3248
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $16.00
Staffmark is hiring an Accounts Receivable Clerk in Oak Brook, IL!
1st shift M-F
In this position, you will accurately process loads released to be invoiced and issue them and other necessary related documentation to customers in a timely manner by performing the following duties:
- Prints and mails invoices to customers in a timely manner.
- Maintains that all paperwork needed for attachment to invoices is secured. If not on hand prior to the set number of days from a shipment's exporting, reaches out to vendors to acquire proper documentation.
- Closely monitors the “Exported Not Invoiced Report” and provides prompt notification to Department Supervisor/Manager of shipments exceeding the acceptable timeframe for invoicing.
- Scans both hard copy and electronic versions of documents, invoices and supporting documents into the company's document database.
- Accurately label the type of document scanned, i.e., invoice, BOL, POD, etc. so that the correct document as required by the customer is attached to the invoice.
- Assists with other accounting functions and special projects, as necessary or assigned.
How to apply: Go to Staffmark.com and hit apply now and choose Naperville as your location, then call 630-717-9191. Please sumbit resume to email@example.com.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or four-year degree from college or university preferred. Transportation industry and/or invoicing/data entry experience desired. One or more years related experience and/or training preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Oak Brook, IL
Apply for this Position
Accounts Receivable Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019