Insurance Account Manager - Schaumburg, IL
Branch ID: 3247
Pay Rate/Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00
Staffmark is hiring an Account Executive for an Insurance company located in Schaumburg. The Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining existing clients and obtaining new accounts for insurance services such as property, casualty, life, health or other types of insurance.
- Meet with prospective customers in person and maintain close contact through email/phone, as well as vendor relations
- Answers customers' questions regarding products, rates, availability, uses, delivery and other related inquiries
- Prepare summaries of insurance and proposals
- Review audits of policies
- Analyze claim data, create and explain premium and claim reports to clients
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks
- Conduct sales presentations
- Ensures clients are complying with insurance procedures and accounts are in term with legal and market updates.
- Provides exceptional customer service to customer accounts
College Degree, Minimum of 3 years of insurance or risk management experience, Customer service experience in a similar or comparable work environment, Strong verbal communication skills, Proficient in using computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Insurance Account Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019