Executive Administrative Assistant - Encino, CA
Branch ID: 3216
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $32.00
- Working in collaboration with Regional Executive Director on all aspects of fundraising, cultivation and events.
- Adinistrative support for Executive Director and Development Executives including but not limited to making travel arrangements, limited IT support, answering the telephone, processing mail, etc.
- Draft, type, and edit correspondence, proposals, and other documents as needed
- Maintain Regional Director's schedule and Regional calendar
- Prepare and maintain itineraries and folders for all visiting professors, vistors and other dignitaries.
- Prepare Donor Plans for professional review
- Prepare acknowledgement letters for donors, even chairpersons, etc.
- Perform tasks related to mailing lists, responses, reservations, and seating, including creation of individual lists for Board members; tracking responses and reservations, and preparation of place cards, name tags, seating lists, and thank you letters
- Conduct research on donors to assist Executive Director and Development Executive staff
- Assist in the creation of timelines, agenda and scripts, and ensure that other support staff follow the agendas and adhere to the deadlines for events.
- Research appropriate venues for events, at the direction of the development professional, and report on available dates and costs
- Communicate as necessary with vendors, ensuring timely delivery of food, flowers, and other event-required material
- Assist in the development of tribute journals, including, as necessary, organizing ads, proofreading, billing the advertisers, and working the printer.
- Compile and revise mailing list
- Maintain statistics, and review them with responsible development professional after the event
- Prepare Board Meeting materials as requested
- Run analytical database reports
- Special projects as assigned
Typing skills with 50 WPM. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office applications. Strong writing and internet research skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Encino, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019