Maintenance Assistant - Hagerstown, MD
Branch ID: 2504
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $17.00
Staffmark is recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant for our client in Hagerstown, MD. Our client is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of wooden doors and countertops!
Benefits of this position include:
- 1st shift hours!
- An opportunity to get hired on full-time by the client after 90 days!
- Opportunities for Overtime!
- Close proximity to downtown Hagerstown
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinating with maintenance crew on maintenance and repair status of machines and equipment
- Recording parts and tools distributed
- Performing data entry of incoming and outgoing inventory of tools and parts, work orders, and breakdown sheets
- Answering phones and relaying information to staff
- Organizing parts and tools inventory
- Other duties as required
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 240-313-9100
• Email: Hagerstown@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkHagerstownMD/
-able to stand for entire shift when needed, up to 10 hours -able to work all required overtime when needed -Strong telephone, computer, data entry, and communication skills
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Hagerstown, MD
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019