Warehouse Manager - Linthicum Heights, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
- International organization with a focus on quality and manufacturing expertise
- A leader in the production of consumer and personal care products
- Strong and reputable organization with a long history in the area
- Competitive compensation package plus bonus opportunity
- Full benefits such as health insurance, vacation, and much more
- Diversified team in a fast paced, challenging, ever changing work environment
Your Role as the Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager oversees the operations of the onsite warehouses to include shipping and receiving, distribution, inventory, proper product storage procedures, and coordinating materials via the two facilities and production area. As the Warehouse Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of leading the warehouse team to include hiring team members, training and conducting orientations, and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Expertise in warehouse processes and procedures
- Strong management experience
- Proficient with computer / software use to include Microsoft Office Suite and MRP/ERP systems
- Strong communication and organizational capabilities
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Experience in warehouse processes and procedures. Experience in warehouse management. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and MRP/ERP system.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Linthicum Heights, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019