Material Handler - Imperial, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Staffmark is hiring a Material Handler for a manufacturing company located in Imperial, PA which manufactures customized packaging systems. Must be able to work daylight and afternoon shifts. If you are looking for a new job opportunity, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $10/hour with an increase upon hire!
- Manually lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Operating automated machinery for customized materials
- Shrink wrap and prepare materials for shipping materials
- General warehouse duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call us 412.264.7733
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Steel toed boots required. Must be able to work first and second shift. Must be able to stand, stoop and reach for entire shift.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Imperial, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019