Cycle Counter - Carlisle, PA
Branch ID: 3280
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.90 - $14.50
Staffmark is hiring a Cycle Counter in Carlisle, PA!
• Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
• Counts and reconciles randomly chosen or chosen part numbers and/or locations on a daily basis
• Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies
• Compiles, verifies, and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations as related to inventory
• Assists in compiling data related to special projects, as requested by supervisor
• Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures, and contractual obligations
• Other duties as required and assigned
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
Call 717-960-3007 OR Text us at 717-960-1623!
Minimum 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training. Experience operating a forklift and cherry picker/high lift. PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to physically count articles or products on shelves, racks and pallets.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Carlisle, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/18/2019