Call Center Dispatcher - Portland, OR
Branch ID: 5119
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Answer incoming calls from company associates and other business partners, accurately and completely documenting all actions. Alarms may be for intrusion, fire, refrigeration failure and duress alarms and communicating those alarms to the appropriate emergency response entity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide excellent custoemr service.
- Monitor signals from alarm panels and react appropriately by following action plans.
- Accurately and completely document all actions.
- Run reports and provides them to internal customers.
- Answer phone calls and assist callers in a variety of situations, including calls regarding emergency situations.
- Exercise the skills necessary to maintain stable performance in occasional high stress situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Location: SE Portland
Please complete an application at www.mystaffmark.com and then call 503/205-9970 for an interview.
-Strong communication skills (written and oral) -Ability to work weekends on a regular basis -Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis -Ability to sit for long periods of time in a high volume call center -Accuracy and attention to detail -Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects -Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications -Previous call center experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Call Center Dispatcher
City, State or Zip Code: Portland, OR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/18/2019