Ocean Import CSR - Long Beach, CA
Branch ID: 3227
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $19.00
- The ideal candidate must have over 2-3 years of logistics/freight forwarding/3PL industry experiences.
- Ensure that all contract documents are complete and conform to corporate policies and import regulations.
- Fill out ocean import documents, compiling carrier and route assignments, and tracking shipments.
- Serve as the point of contact and provide excellent customer service throughout the entire import process.
- Coordinate with customs agents for customs clearance and with customers on shipment status.
- Ensure shipments and deliveries arrive in timely manner and issue arrival notices, freight releases and invoices to both international and domestic clients.
- Process payments to vendors.
- Maintain a good relationship with overseas agents (e.g., obtaining documents).
- Handle file preparation as well as handle and process B/L, Invoice, packing list, etc.
- Provide other duties as needed.
Proficient in ocean import process. A quick learner with a "Can-Do" attitude and strong prioritization skills. Knowledge of import and freight forwarding terminology. Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Long Beach, CA
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Ocean Import CSR
City, State or Zip Code: Long Beach, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/20/2019