Maintenance Line Mechanic - Chino, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $41,600.00 - $52,000.00
Direct Hire Opportunity for an outstanding Maintenance Line Mechanic at a Packaging/Filler company in Chino, CA.
General Function: Ensure the production lines are operating safely, efficiently, and meeting production goals. Ensure all employees on the line are working safely and efficiently and are properly trained.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and be completely familiar with all specification sheets.
- Ensure compliance of all safety and cGMP procedures by regular and temporary employees.
- Check all components, propellants, bulk chemicals and check all other chemicals required for production orders for your production line.
- Set up line equipment such as: propellant gasser, crimper, liquid fillers, tube taper, can coder, rails on conveyors, and other equipment as needed.
- Must be able to learn how to make propellant connections from tank farm to propellant pump and finally to the gas house.
- Perform maintenance on line equipment such as: change drive belts and pulleys, add oil to gear boxes, replace seals and O-rings on liquid filler and propellant gasser, rebuild crimper heads, replace conveyor table top chains, and other as needed.
- Work with facility mechanics on special jobs when assigned.
- Help record and collect production data such as: downtime, unit count, change over times, etc.
- Communicate frequently with the production supervisor regarding issues that are affecting line efficiencies. Provide suggestions to fix the issues.
- Meet with the production supervisor to review downtime issues on a weekly basis. Help develop corrective actions to prevent re-occurances.
- Understand the operating principles of all the production line equipment and how to change over each machine.
- Communicate with line QC inspector to ensure products meet all quality requirements.
- Coordinate and lead the effort on safe and quick change overs.
- Keep entire produciton line clean and organized.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-384-7555
3-5 years machine operating experience. Able to effectively communicate in English; verbal and written form. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and coordinate with other groups. Able to stand, bend, and lift up to 40 lbs.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Maintenance Line Mechanic
City, State or Zip Code: Chino, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/20/2019